For shipments within Singapore, with every purchase of SGD$100 and above worth of products in a single receipt, there are no additional charges to deliver them right to your doorstep! For purchase of less than SGD$100, a standard delivery fee of SGD$12 is inclusive in the payment invoice. We will deliver the item within 1-3 working days (normally 1 working day) at the convenience of your timing, directly to the place you specified.
For overseas shipments, as we have yet to fully update the weight of all items in our store, the shipping charges generated by this website might/might not be final and you might/might not have to pay a separate shipping fee after purchase. You can calculate the Speedpost shipping fees from here. Our friendly staff can also advise you on the shipping charges accordingly if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
2. What are the modes of payments?
For both local and overseas orders, Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) and Paypal are accepted. We also accept Bank Deposit (i.e. Internet Banking) payment method for local orders.
3. I like a particular model that is not shown on the website, is it available?
All the available models are listed on our website. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for request to be on the waiting list for models not available on the website.
4. Where do I get more information e.g. sizing of the models?
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us up to check if you really cannot find it on our website or via google. We will get back to you within 1-2 working days. But we do hope you help to ease our load by checking online first, this keeps the prices of the items down due to less manpower costs and benefits you!
5. How can I track my overseas shipment?
Currently we are using SpeedPost for overseas delivery. Upon delivering your item, we would email you a tracking number. You can track the status of your order at http://www.speedpost.com.sg/TrackAndTrace.asp
6. How do I register my product warranty?
7. I am able to order online but was told stock is run out?Extremely rarely, this might occur due to stock adjustment reconciliation. In such cases, we would either refund our customers or alternatively, we would provide a case-to-case discount of up to 20% for an item exchange. This is to ensure you as our valued customer, stay happy with us!