The purchaser is required to register WITHIN 7 DAYS from the date of purchase with Bridgemen Pte Ltd via Bridgemen Product Registration/Warranty Page
PRODUCT WARRANTY PERIOD:
|ACME MADE||1 Year||1 Year||~NA~|
|iLuv||~NA~||1 Year||90 Days|
|KONCEPT||~NA~||1 Year||90 Days|
TERMS & CONDITION:
Bridgemen Pte Ltd (“Bridgemen”) warrants, to the original purchaser, that its products will be free from defects in materials, parts, and workmanship for the periods designated in each Product Category, above. The Warranty begins on the date of product purchase and covers, during the applicable LABOR Warranty period, the cost of labor to repair your product, along with any new or rebuilt parts required. Should the PARTS Warranty period exceed the LABOR Warranty period, Bridgemen will supply, without charge for the remainder of the PARTS Warranty, any new or rebuilt replacement parts required by your product. During this time, all necessary labor and service charges become the customer's responsibility. At Bridgemen's option within 7 days of purchase, your product may be replaced with a new or remanufactured unit, equivalent to your original purchase.
This warranty does not cover
- ‘Problems' arising from or due to improper installation, set up adjustments, weak or unclear signal reception, tuning of channels or stations and lack of maintenance of the Bridgemen’s Product.
- Workmanship arising from installing or dismantling of Bridgemen’s product from any overhanging structure.
- Finishes or consumables (e.g. batteries, tapes etc), supplied with Bridgemen’s Product.
- Products purchased outside Singapore, or if the serial number is altered or removed.
- Cosmetic damage, loss, damage to AC power cords, cabinets, headbands, ear-pads, or damage due to power line surges, connection to an improper voltage source, the use of improper settings, general misuse, mishandling or improper application, accidents, acts of God, repairs attempted by an unauthorized service agent, unauthorized product modification or repair or failure to follow the instruction outlined.
The decision of Bridgemen on all questions relating to defects, workmanship or materials respecting Bridgemen’s products should be final and conclusive and the Purchaser hereby agrees to abide by Bridgemen’s decision
Please keep your ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT and present it for verification when servicing is required. The warranty is valid only in respect of Bridgemen’s Products purchased in the Republic of Singapore
The person presenting the receipt shall collect the repaired/replacement product. In the event of collection by another party, proof of identification is needed before the product is issued.
Bridgemen will not be held liable for the loss or damage to any product left for repair which is not claimed by the customer within three calendar months, or the receipt for which has been lost or cannot be produced. All products left for repair not claimed by the customer within six (6) months may be disposed off by Bridgemen in any way whatsoever and Bridgemen shall not be held liable or responsible for such products or for any loss or damage whatsoever in such event.
The repair cost will be subjected to Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Bridgemen does not support/repair all parallel and overseas models other than those distributed locally by Bridgemen or specifically for those models cover under the limited warranty.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CUSTOMER. Bridgemen SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.